The Foundation Sciences Mathématiques de Paris offers a financial support for external scientists (junior/senior professors) to be invited in its affiliated laboratories for a two-to-three month stay, to promote, as a matter of priority new collaborations and/or interactions.
Appointed scientists will also have the opportunity to visit and to work with members of external laboratories. Demands of less than two months or more than three months will not be considered for this program.
Submitted applications are reviewed on a regular basis.
Local expenses will be covered:
- Accommodation fees: up to €76,10 per day (upon justification)
- Daily charges: €38,20 per day
Travel expenses (1 return ticket) will be covered up to the rate for 2ndClass rail ticket, or Economic Class for an airline ticket.
Applications have to include:
- a CV and a list of publications,
- a letter from your host researcher, detailing in around two pages the scientific program of the visit and potential interactions with other
researchers in the FSMP's network,
- an agreement signed by the director of the host laboratory.
Official letters of invitation must be provided by the host laboratories. The steering committee of the foundation will then nominate the selected candidates.
Person in charge of the program
direction - at - fsmp.fr
contact - at - fsmp.fr
All files must be transmitted, at the latest, the 1st day of each month previously stated.